Southern Lakes Publishing
_ Amazon Search by author, Kristine Dexheimer
Books & Company The Frugal Muse
Whitman Shopping Center 1193 N. Sherman Avenue
1039 Summit Avenue Madison, WI 53704
Oconomowoc, WI 53066 Tel: 608.242.0000
Bookworld The Velveteen Rabbit Bookshop
2451 Milton Avenue 20 East Sherman Avenue
Janesville, WI 53545 Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Tel: 608.756.4331 Tel: 920.568.9940
_ · ...an inspiring and much recommended pick, not to be missed.
~ John Burroughs, The Midwest Book Review
· Phenomenal and so full of life! My copy looks like a porcupine with page markers so I can return again and again to my favorite spots. ~ Terrie D.
· A Masterpiece!! ~ Tonya S.
· A must read for anyone going through cancer or anyone trying to understand a loved one going through cancer. Excellent! ~ Julie S., Daughter of Cancer Survivor
· What a wonderful book! ...identified my feelings. I realized that I wasn't the only cancer patient having those same feelings ~J. Balk, Cancer Survivor
· Very entertaining and imaginative! ~Lydia N, founder of Lyme-Aware
· I read it in two sittings, couldn't put it down. Thank you for this book! ~ Tina C.
· An imaginative journey of discovery! While cancer may have been Kristine's trigger to self-discovery, I believe her book has helped me see things that I would like to discover about myself. It is truly a gift and reminds us that through opposition we can find the beauty in living. ~ Tina M.
· When I started to read The Upside of Down, I could not stop. This book made me appreciate health more and understand life better. The author, Kristine Dexheimer has a deep understanding of the meaning of life. I recommended this book to all my cancer patients and would also recommend it to anyone who wants to understand life better. ~ Dr. Chi, Chi’s Acupuncture and Tui Na Clinic― Madison & Janesville, WI.
· Being a man it takes some kind of effort to make me cry and laugh, to become thoughtful, happy and emotionally with only a book. Kristine made it with this one! She lets us participate in her journey through cancer in an often metaphorical way which leaves you room for your own thoughts. The more you let yourself fall into it the better it gets. A great book! ~E. Kessler, Stuttgart Germany
· The Upside of Down ― It's one heck of a ride! ~ J. Cisler
Earthsong Books & Gifts The Little Read Book
2214 Kennedy Road 7603 West State Street
Janesville, WI 53545 Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Tel: 608.754.3933 Tel: 414.774.2665
A Room of One’s Own Tribeca Café & Books
307 W. Johnson Street 401 E. Main Street
Madison, WI 53703 Watertown, WI 53094
Tel: 608.257.7888 Tel: 920.206.2885
**Please ask your local bookseller to carry it!***